Thursday, June 1, 2017

Water world

Wow I love Flaxmere Waterworld.
Oh my gosh!  I love Flaxmere Waterworld we started at the beginning of the term there are lots of swimming activities and and we went there to learn how to swim. We went to Flaxmere Waterworld because it has a big pool and a little pool for little kids and a big one for adults teenagers and big kids.  Room 18,19,20 and 21 went.
When I got in I smelt the fresh water and I could feel the hard lumpy walls. l heard the water gently flowing in
the pool .l could see people in the big pool doing freestyle. It was the first time for me to go there then I heard SPLASH! A lady jumped in the pool and a drop of water flicked on me.
I am in the small pool because I am short I don't like being the third smallest kid in the class. We went to Waterworld in a bus and when we got there we ran in and got changed into our togs. We put our clothes in our tog bag and went out of the changing rooms and put our shoes and togs bags in the cubbies and sat down in a line. We have a  few people in the small pool we have Phoenix, Riley, Disha and two more people. The person who helps children to swim said “let's walk to the pool” and “slip in the pool safely” so we did it. Then she shouted “can you do freestyle” and we shouted “yes we can” and she tapped us on the head 1-2-3 there are two of each number and we did freestyle to the end.
My favorite thing that we did at Flaxmere Waterworld was going in the big pool and we had life jackets on because  we could jump in the pool and do sculling it was cool.
When room 21 came to Flaxmere Waterworld we hopped out of the pool and got changed and went to school again. I felt nervous at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment